The Forum was established following the International Conference on Preventing Nuclear Catastrophe held in Luxembourg on May 24-25, 2007. Today the Forum is one of the largest non-governmental organisations uniting leading, world-renowned experts on non-proliferation of nuclear arms and arms reduction and limitation.
The World Holocaust Forum Foundation (WHF) is an international organisation whose goal is to preserve the memory of the Holocaust and its important lessons for all of humanity.
ECTR is a non-governmental organisation that focuses on monitoring tolerance in Europe and preparing practical recommendations to improve interethnic relations and intercultural communication.
- The European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR)
- European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation Events
- European Medal of Tolerance
- Model Statute for Tolerance
- Members of the ECTR Group of eminent international lawyers for the elaboration of the Model National Statute for the Promotion of Tolerance
The European Jewish Fund (EJF) was founded in February 2006 on the initiative of Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor who is currently the fund's chairman. The Fund is structured as two chambers, an Executive Council, or Chamber of Community Leaders, and a Board of Governors, or Chamber of Donors.